5 Reasons why our customers love Uncapped Hosted PBX in the Cloud by Domains.co.za
The world of work and telephony has changed, and at its forefront is Uncapped Hosted PBX in the Cloud by Domains.co.za. With this product you can make and receive crystal-clear calls from anywhere where you have access to the internet. And that’s only the beginning.
- What is Hosted PBX in the Cloud?
- How is Hosted PBX in the Cloud different from a switchboard system?
- Reasons our customers love it:
What is Hosted PBX in the Cloud?
Hosted PBX in the Cloud is a cloud-based telephone system that uses the internet to make and take calls.
How is Hosted PBX in the Cloud different from a switchboard system?
A switchboard is a traditional telephony system that helps businesses facilitate internal and external phone calls. It consists of physical hardware, such as switches and cables, and is typically installed on-premises.
Hosted PBX on the other hand, does not require any additional physical hardware. You’ll use your smartphone, laptop or PC and download an application through which you can make and take calls via the internet.
5 Reasons our customers are loving Hosted PBX in the Cloud
1. It is fully managed – The whole point of using technology is to make life easier, not more complex. That’s why we take care of all the nitty gritty, complicated stuff that could take your attention away from what’s important in your business. Also, because there aren’t any cables or hardware involved with this solution, we can set you up quickly.
2. It boasts incredible value-added features – With remote and Work from Home (WFH) working conditions growing in popularity, companies need more than just a phone network. That’s why Hosted PBX in the Cloud is a productivity and collaboration enhancer too. With 150 advanced features like call forwarding, voicemail-to-email transcription, video conferencing, call routing, virtual attendants, and more, every company can streamline productivity, irrespective of where their employees are based.
3. Our technology is mind-blowing and future-proof – To bring our customers a next-level solution, we partnered with the best in the industry. Hosted PBX in the Cloud boasts the award-winning 3CX platform, which delivers features like built-in security, backup, live chat, and video conferencing. With VOX's Carrier-Grade Voice quality all calls are crystal-clear. And then of course, the solution is backed by our own, locally hosted, solid infrastructure (99.99% uptime) and professional monthly management. By transitioning to Hosted PBX, you are adopting a technology that is continually evolving, ensuring compatibility with future advancements and innovations.
4. Wherever you go, we can come too – With Hosted PBX you can make and receive calls from anywhere you have an internet connection. This flexibility is especially beneficial for remote workers, traveling employees, or businesses with multiple locations. Calls can be routed to any device, such as smartphones, laptops, or IP phones, ensuring seamless communication.
5. With Uncapped you pay less – Business owners are always looking to cut costs somewhere. Hosted PBX in the Cloud is Uncapped which means significant cost savings compared to traditional phone services. Calls made using the system run on the existing internet connection, eliminating the need for separate phone lines, and reducing long-distance charges. Added to this, business owners can budget. No more fluctuating bills because you pay one standard monthly fee for the service.
The world of work has changed, and fewer employees are based at the office every day of the week. By investing in Uncapped Hosted PBX in the Cloud by Domains.co.za, SMEs not only address this challenge but can also cut on costs and enjoy the additional benefits the solution offers. Hosted PBX is future-proof and can adapt along with your business.