How to create an E-mail Account in Outlook 2003
- Open Outlook
- Tools menu → Email Accounts
- Verify that 'View or change existing email accounts' is selected → Next
- The e-mail account will display, usually labelled as mail.your-domain-name.co.za
- Click on mail.your-domain-name.co.za → Change
- Internet Email Settings will display
- Server Information section → Outgoing mail server (SMTP) - change to mail.your-domain-name.co.za
- More Settings → Internet Email Settings box will display in the lower right-hand corner
- Outgoing Server tab → My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication
- Verify that 'Use same settings as my incoming mail server' is selected → OK
- Next → Finish to close the Email Accounts box
- The settings for SMTP authentication have now been enabled.
How to Setup your Email on Microsoft Outlook 2016.
1. Open Microsoft Outlook 2. Click on File 3. Clock on Account Settings -> Account...
How to Enable SMTP Authentication using Outlook Express
Open Outlook Express Tools → Accounts → Mail Tab Click the account that needs to be...
Troubleshoot Error Messages in Outlook and in Outlook Express
You may receive an error message that includes one or more of the following error codes:...
I receive a Timeout (Socket Error) when Sending out an E-mail with a Large Attachment.
Please increase the Timeout setting in your e-mail program, to at least 15 minutes. This can...