How to create an E-mail Account in Outlook 2003
- Open Outlook
- Tools menu → Email Accounts
- Verify that 'View or change existing email accounts' is selected → Next
- The e-mail account will display, usually labelled as mail.your-domain-name.co.za
- Click on mail.your-domain-name.co.za → Change
- Internet Email Settings will display
- Server Information section → Outgoing mail server (SMTP) - change to mail.your-domain-name.co.za
- More Settings → Internet Email Settings box will display in the lower right-hand corner
- Outgoing Server tab → My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication
- Verify that 'Use same settings as my incoming mail server' is selected → OK
- Next → Finish to close the Email Accounts box
- The settings for SMTP authentication have now been enabled.
How to setup a POP email account on your iPad
This tutorial will show you how to setup a POP email account on your iPad. 1 First, locate and...
How to change your email password on your iPad
1 This tutorial will show you how to change your email password on your iPad. First, locate and...
An overview of settings and preferences in Apple Mail
In this demonstration, we'll see where to find the different preferences and settings in Apple...
How to setup email filters in Horde
This tutorial assumes you've already logged in to Horde webmail. Now let's learn how to setup...