How to create an E-mail Account in Outlook 2003
- Open Outlook
- Tools menu → Email Accounts
- Verify that 'View or change existing email accounts' is selected → Next
- The e-mail account will display, usually labelled as mail.your-domain-name.co.za
- Click on mail.your-domain-name.co.za → Change
- Internet Email Settings will display
- Server Information section → Outgoing mail server (SMTP) - change to mail.your-domain-name.co.za
- More Settings → Internet Email Settings box will display in the lower right-hand corner
- Outgoing Server tab → My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication
- Verify that 'Use same settings as my incoming mail server' is selected → OK
- Next → Finish to close the Email Accounts box
- The settings for SMTP authentication have now been enabled.
How to increase the Server Timeouts in Outlook Expres
Open Outlook Express Tools → Accounts→ Mail Tab Click the account that you need to change and...
How to manage your contacts in Horde
This tutorial assumes you've already logged in to Horde webmail. Now let's learn how to manage...
How to create an E-Mail Account in Outlook 2010
Open Microsoft Outlook File Menu → Info→ Account Settings → Account Settings again New →...
SMTP Error Delivery Codes
When your email can not be delivered, the SMTP server returns a notification, which includes...