How to create an E-mail Account in Outlook 2003
- Open Outlook
- Tools menu → Email Accounts
- Verify that 'View or change existing email accounts' is selected → Next
- The e-mail account will display, usually labelled as mail.your-domain-name.co.za
- Click on mail.your-domain-name.co.za → Change
- Internet Email Settings will display
- Server Information section → Outgoing mail server (SMTP) - change to mail.your-domain-name.co.za
- More Settings → Internet Email Settings box will display in the lower right-hand corner
- Outgoing Server tab → My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication
- Verify that 'Use same settings as my incoming mail server' is selected → OK
- Next → Finish to close the Email Accounts box
- The settings for SMTP authentication have now been enabled.
How to delete an email account on your iPhone
This tutorial will show you how to delete an email account on your iPhone. 1 First, locate and...
How does Sending an E-mail work?
The sender of the e-mail uses an email software program to compose the e-mail message, which...
How to configure Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2003 to prompt you for a specific e-mail profile
Follow these steps to configure Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2003 to prompt you for a specific e-mail...
How to change your email password on your iPad
1 This tutorial will show you how to change your email password on your iPad. First, locate and...