How to create an E-mail Account in Outlook 2003
- Open Outlook
- Tools menu → Email Accounts
- Verify that 'View or change existing email accounts' is selected → Next
- The e-mail account will display, usually labelled as mail.your-domain-name.co.za
- Click on mail.your-domain-name.co.za → Change
- Internet Email Settings will display
- Server Information section → Outgoing mail server (SMTP) - change to mail.your-domain-name.co.za
- More Settings → Internet Email Settings box will display in the lower right-hand corner
- Outgoing Server tab → My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication
- Verify that 'Use same settings as my incoming mail server' is selected → OK
- Next → Finish to close the Email Accounts box
- The settings for SMTP authentication have now been enabled.
How to Configuring your email settings on your iPad
This tutorial will show you how to configure your email settings on your iPad. 1 First, locate...
How to read and send e-mail messages in Apple Mail
Once you have added an e-mail account and set up an outgoing server, you can begin to send and...
How to view the e-mail headers in Outlook Express
Open Outlook Express Highlight the email for which you wish to view the header information for...
How to change your email password on your iPad
1 This tutorial will show you how to change your email password on your iPad. First, locate and...