How to Set Up an E-mail Account in Outlook Express
- Start Outlook Express
- Tools → Accounts
NOTE: If the Internet Connection Wizard starts up automatically, miss out the next step
- Add → Mail to open the Internet Connection Wizard
- Your Name page: enter name to display on your e-mails → Next
- Internet Explorer Address page: enter e-mail address → Next
- E-mail Server Names page: select POP3
- Incoming / POP3 server will be mail.your-domain-name.co.za
- Outgoing mail server will be the ISP company that you are using to connect to the internet
- Internet Mail Logon page: enter e-mail address and its corresponding password
- Next → Finish
How do I Change my E-mail Password?
To change your e-mail password login to the control panel, or send an e-mail to <a...
What is an SMTP Server Settings?
An SMTP Setting is your ISP's outgoing mail server address (i.e. the company that you are...
Setting up your email signature on your iPad
1 This tutorial will show you how to setup your email signature on your iPad. First, locate and...
How to write an email message in Horde
This tutorial assumes you've already logged in to Horde webmail 1 Now let's learn how to write...