How to Set Up an E-mail Account in Outlook Express
- Start Outlook Express
- Tools → Accounts
NOTE: If the Internet Connection Wizard starts up automatically, miss out the next step
- Add → Mail to open the Internet Connection Wizard
- Your Name page: enter name to display on your e-mails → Next
- Internet Explorer Address page: enter e-mail address → Next
- E-mail Server Names page: select POP3
- Incoming / POP3 server will be mail.your-domain-name.co.za
- Outgoing mail server will be the ISP company that you are using to connect to the internet
- Internet Mail Logon page: enter e-mail address and its corresponding password
- Next → Finish
How to configure Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2003 to prompt you for a specific e-mail profile
Follow these steps to configure Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2003 to prompt you for a specific e-mail...
How to manage your contacts in Horde
This tutorial assumes you've already logged in to Horde webmail. Now let's learn how to manage...
An overview of settings and preferences in Apple Mail
In this demonstration, we'll see where to find the different preferences and settings in Apple...
How to create a mail account using Windows Live Mail 2011
Open Windows Live Mail 2011 Accounts → Email button Complete Email Address field Complete...