How to Set Up an E-mail Account in Outlook Express
- Start Outlook Express
- Tools → Accounts
NOTE: If the Internet Connection Wizard starts up automatically, miss out the next step
- Add → Mail to open the Internet Connection Wizard
- Your Name page: enter name to display on your e-mails → Next
- Internet Explorer Address page: enter e-mail address → Next
- E-mail Server Names page: select POP3
- Incoming / POP3 server will be mail.your-domain-name.co.za
- Outgoing mail server will be the ISP company that you are using to connect to the internet
- Internet Mail Logon page: enter e-mail address and its corresponding password
- Next → Finish
How to view the e-mail headers in Outlook 2003
Open Outlook 2003 Open the e-mail message that you want to view the e-mail headers for...
How to change your email password on your iPhone
This tutorial will show you how to change your email password on your iPhone. 1 First, locate...
How to increase the Server Timeouts in Outlook Expres
Open Outlook Express Tools → Accounts→ Mail Tab Click the account that you need to change and...
How to read and send e-mail messages in Apple Mail
Once you have added an e-mail account and set up an outgoing server, you can begin to send and...