How to Set Up an E-mail Account in Outlook Express
- Start Outlook Express
- Tools → Accounts
NOTE: If the Internet Connection Wizard starts up automatically, miss out the next step
- Add → Mail to open the Internet Connection Wizard
- Your Name page: enter name to display on your e-mails → Next
- Internet Explorer Address page: enter e-mail address → Next
- E-mail Server Names page: select POP3
- Incoming / POP3 server will be mail.your-domain-name.co.za
- Outgoing mail server will be the ISP company that you are using to connect to the internet
- Internet Mail Logon page: enter e-mail address and its corresponding password
- Next → Finish
How to setup a Gmail account on your iPad
This tutorial will show you how to setup a Gmail account on your iPad. First, locate and press...
I need email to be forwarded to my server - where do I send (or set) my MX records?
To manage MX records you will need to log into your domains.co.za account and do the following:...
How to Configuring an IMAP email account with SSL in Outlook 2010
This tutorial assumes you've already launched Outlook 2010. 1 To configure an IMAP email account...
How to create an E-mail Account in Outlook 2003
Open Outlook Tools menu → Email Accounts Verify that 'View or change existing email...