How to Set Up an E-mail Account in Outlook Express
- Start Outlook Express
- Tools → Accounts
NOTE: If the Internet Connection Wizard starts up automatically, miss out the next step
- Add → Mail to open the Internet Connection Wizard
- Your Name page: enter name to display on your e-mails → Next
- Internet Explorer Address page: enter e-mail address → Next
- E-mail Server Names page: select POP3
- Incoming / POP3 server will be mail.your-domain-name.co.za
- Outgoing mail server will be the ISP company that you are using to connect to the internet
- Internet Mail Logon page: enter e-mail address and its corresponding password
- Next → Finish
How to edit your personal information in Horde
This tutorial assumes you've already logged in to Horde webmail. Now let's learn how to edit our...
SMTP Error Delivery Codes
When your email can not be delivered, the SMTP server returns a notification, which includes...
I am getting a 'Please Enter Network Password' Error Message.
If the above does not solve the problem, then please do the following: In Microsoft Outlook -...
Setting up your email signature on your iPad
1 This tutorial will show you how to setup your email signature on your iPad. First, locate and...