How to Set Up an E-mail Account in Outlook Express
- Start Outlook Express
- Tools → Accounts
NOTE: If the Internet Connection Wizard starts up automatically, miss out the next step
- Add → Mail to open the Internet Connection Wizard
- Your Name page: enter name to display on your e-mails → Next
- Internet Explorer Address page: enter e-mail address → Next
- E-mail Server Names page: select POP3
- Incoming / POP3 server will be mail.your-domain-name.co.za
- Outgoing mail server will be the ISP company that you are using to connect to the internet
- Internet Mail Logon page: enter e-mail address and its corresponding password
- Next → Finish
How to configure Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2003 to start with a specific e-mail profile
Follow these steps to configure Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2003 to start with a specific e-mail...
How to setup rules (filters) in Apple Mail
Rules in Apple Mail are filters that you can use to sort incoming mail into folders. 1 Go to...
How to Enable SMTP Authentication using Outlook Express
Open Outlook Express Tools → Accounts → Mail Tab Click the account that needs to be...
How do I Add my Email Account to my Gmail as a POP Account?
1. Login to your Gmail account.2. Click on the gear icon and select Settings from the drop down...