» Category: Registrar EPP Platform

» Article: Can I just use or do I have to go through ZACR? offers the registration of domains to the public.

Should you wish to register as a Registrar, you must apply to ZARC (previously ZACR & prior UniForum). When the registration has been completed, you can then use the EPP White Labelled Registrar solution.

What Our Customers say..