Please be aware that Domains.co.za runs a highly Automated Billing system. This system will always suspend services if there is any amount outstanding, so please ensure to pay your invoices in full.
Domain Name Renewals:
- Invoices must be paid on Due Date, as 10 days after that your Domain will go into Redemption
- Should you wish to retain your Domain Name, you will have to pay a Redemption Fee in addition to the Renewal Fee
All Other Services:
- Invoices must be paid on Due Date
- Should the invoice be left Unpaid, you will receive 3x Outstanding Payment Notifications
- If the service indicated on the Outstanding Invoice has not been paid by the 3rd Notification, it will be Suspended by the 7th of the month.