How to Configure Global Options in Horde
This tutorial assumes that you have already logged in to Horde webmail.
How to Configure Global Options
1. Click the Options icon in the top navigation bar.
2. Configure Options: Click Personal Information
3. Enter Identity's name , as well as Full Name and Email Address. Click Save Options.
4. Click Locale & Time
5. Set Preferred Language, Time Zone and Date Display. Click Return to Options
6. Display Options
7. Set display options e.g. Color Scheme and Menu Mode display.