Where can I use an SSL Certificate?
An SSL Certificate can be used anywhere where the transmission of secure information is required, and the customers need to see that this is so.
Here are some instances where it can be used:
- To secure data transfer between your client's browser and your website's server.
- To secure data transfer over an internal intranet.
- To secure email data transfer from a private email address or your network.
- To secure data transfer between two server, whether internal or external.
- To secure data transfer between mobile devices.
Why is it necessary to install an intermediate SSL Certificate?
The GeoTrust root hierarchy is now 2048 Bit RSA Key for higher security, all new certificates...
Use our handy SSL jargon-buster to help explain all the SSL terminology. SSL CERTIFICATE SSL...
Where would I use an SSL Certificate?
Any instance, where you wish information on your website to be transmitted across the internet in...
Install the RapidSSL Site Seal
Easy Installation of the Rapid SSL Seal 1. Right click on the Rapid SSL site seal image...