Where can I use an SSL Certificate?
An SSL Certificate can be used anywhere where the transmission of secure information is required, and the customers need to see that this is so.
Here are some instances where it can be used:
- To secure data transfer between your client's browser and your website's server.
- To secure data transfer over an internal intranet.
- To secure email data transfer from a private email address or your network.
- To secure data transfer between two server, whether internal or external.
- To secure data transfer between mobile devices.