Where can I use an SSL Certificate?
An SSL Certificate can be used anywhere where the transmission of secure information is required, and the customers need to see that this is so.
Here are some instances where it can be used:
- To secure data transfer between your client's browser and your website's server.
- To secure data transfer over an internal intranet.
- To secure email data transfer from a private email address or your network.
- To secure data transfer between two server, whether internal or external.
- To secure data transfer between mobile devices.
How to install a Trustwave SSL Certificate
Your SSL Certificate will be emailed to you upon issuance and it will be available for download...
Why is it necessary to install an intermediate SSL Certificate?
The GeoTrust root hierarchy is now 2048 Bit RSA Key for higher security, all new certificates...
SSL Certificates - Glossary of Terms
Use our handy SSL jargon-buster to help explain all the SSL terminology. 256 BIT SSL...
What and where is my web server?
Please contact your web host provider and request the details from them. You may send the...