How to create a new e-mail profile in Outlook 2007 and in Outlook 2003
Follow these steps to create a new e-mail profile in Outlook 2007 and in Outlook 2003:
- Click Start → Control Panel.
- Switch to Classic View → then double-click Mail.
- Mail Setup dialogue box → Show Profiles.
- General tab → Prompt for a profile to be used → Add.
- Profile Name box, type a descriptive name for the new e-mail profile → OK.
- E-mail Accounts dialogue box → Add a new e-mail account → Next.
- Click the appropriate server type for the new e-mail account → Next.
- Type your account information in the required boxes → Next.
- Click Finish → OK.
NOTE: By default, both the Outlook Address Book and the personal folders (.pst) files are automatically added to each new e-mail profile, except for those e-mail profiles that are created in Microsoft Exchange Server. By default, .pst files are not added to each new e-mail profile in Exchange Server.