How to configure Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2003 to start with a specific e-mail profile
Follow these steps to configure Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2003 to start with a specific e-mail profile:
- Click Start → Control Panel.
- Switch to Classic View → Mail.
- In the Mail Setup dialogue box → Profiles.
- General tab → Always use this profile under 'When starting Microsoft Office Outlook, use this profile'.
- Always use this profile list, select the profile that you wish to use → OK.
How to increase the Server Timeouts in Outlook 2003
Open Outlook 2007 Tools → E-mail Accounts View or change existing e-mail accounts → Next...
How to create a rule in Outlook 2003
Open Outlook 2003 Tools → Rules and Alerts If you have more than one e-mail account, in the...
How to setup rules (filters) in Apple Mail
Rules in Apple Mail are filters that you can use to sort incoming mail into folders. 1 Go to...
How does Sending an E-mail work?
The sender of the e-mail uses an email software program to compose the e-mail message, which...