How to create a signature with pictures or logos in Outlook 2003
You must use Microsoft Office Word 2003 as your e-mail editor when sending signatures with pictures or logos.
- Main Outlook window → Tools menu → Options → Mail Format tab.
- Message format → Compose → click the message format that you want to use the signature with.
- Under Signature → Signatures → New.
- Enter a name for your new signature box.
- Under Choose how to create your signature, select the option you want.
- Next → Advanced Edit.
NOTE: When the dialogue box appears cautioning you that an editor not part of Microsoft Office Outlook will open, click Yes.
- Design your signature.
When you are ready to insert a picture or logo, on the Insert menu → Picture → From File.
NOTE: If you are designing your signature in Word, make sure that you press SHIFT+ENTER at the end of each line of text. If you press only ENTER, Outlook inserts your signature so that the recipient sees your signature in double-spaced format.
- Close the advanced editor, ensure that you click Yes to save your changes.
- When you finish editing the new signature → OK.
How to Set Up an E-mail Account in Outlook Express
Start Outlook Express Tools → Accounts NOTE: If the Internet Connection Wizard...
How to create a signature in Outlook 2007
You will need to open Outlook 2007 and do the following once the program has opened:1) In a...
How to create and manage outgoing mail servers
An outgoing mail server is what the program uses to send e-mail messages. If you don't have at...
SMTP Server Settings
SMTP SettingsTelkomsmtp.saix.net (ADSL)smtp.telkomsa.co.za (56k dial...