How to create a signature with pictures or logos in Outlook 2003
You must use Microsoft Office Word 2003 as your e-mail editor when sending signatures with pictures or logos.
- Main Outlook window → Tools menu → Options → Mail Format tab.
- Message format → Compose → click the message format that you want to use the signature with.
- Under Signature → Signatures → New.
- Enter a name for your new signature box.
- Under Choose how to create your signature, select the option you want.
- Next → Advanced Edit.
NOTE: When the dialogue box appears cautioning you that an editor not part of Microsoft Office Outlook will open, click Yes.
- Design your signature.
When you are ready to insert a picture or logo, on the Insert menu → Picture → From File.
NOTE: If you are designing your signature in Word, make sure that you press SHIFT+ENTER at the end of each line of text. If you press only ENTER, Outlook inserts your signature so that the recipient sees your signature in double-spaced format.
- Close the advanced editor, ensure that you click Yes to save your changes.
- When you finish editing the new signature → OK.
Setting up your email signature on your iPad
1 This tutorial will show you how to setup your email signature on your iPad. First, locate and...
How to open an email message in Horde
This tutorial assumes you've already logged in to Horde webmail. Now let's learn how to open an...
How to setup an IMAP email account on your iPad
This tutorial will show you how to setup an IMAP email account on your iPad. 1 First, locate and...
How to change your email password on your iPhone
This tutorial will show you how to change your email password on your iPhone. 1 First, locate...