How to create a signature in Outlook 2007
Open Outlook 2007 and proceed as follows:
- Message tab → New message → Include group → Signature → Signatures.
- E-mail Signature tab → New.
- Type a name for the signature → OK.
- Edit signature box, type the text that you want to include in the signature.
- To format the text, select the text, use the style and formatting buttons to select the options that you want.
- After you finish creating the signature → OK
SMTP Server Settings
SMTP SettingsTelkomsmtp.saix.net (ADSL)smtp.telkomsa.co.za (56k dial...
How to Setup your email signature on your iPhone
This tutorial will show you how to setup your email signature on your iPhone. 1 First, locate...
How to delete an email account in Outlook 2010
This tutorial assumes you've already launched Outlook 2010. 1 To delete or remove an email...
How to view the e-mail headers in Outlook 2003
Open Outlook 2003 Open the e-mail message that you want to view the e-mail headers for...