How to create an E-mail Account in Outlook 2003
- Open Outlook
- Tools menu → Email Accounts
- Verify that 'View or change existing email accounts' is selected → Next
- The e-mail account will display, usually labelled as mail.your-domain-name.co.za
- Click on mail.your-domain-name.co.za → Change
- Internet Email Settings will display
- Server Information section → Outgoing mail server (SMTP) - change to mail.your-domain-name.co.za
- More Settings → Internet Email Settings box will display in the lower right-hand corner
- Outgoing Server tab → My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication
- Verify that 'Use same settings as my incoming mail server' is selected → OK
- Next → Finish to close the Email Accounts box
- The settings for SMTP authentication have now been enabled.
How to view the e-mail headers in Outlook 2003
Open Outlook 2003 Open the e-mail message that you want to view the e-mail headers for...
How to open Apple Mail
Apple Mail is an e-mail program that is included with Apple's Mac OS X operating system. 1 One...
How to create tasks in Horde
This tutorial assumes you've already logged in to Horde webmail. Now let's learn how to create...
How to increase the Server Timeouts in Outlook 2003
Open Outlook 2007 Tools → E-mail Accounts View or change existing e-mail accounts → Next...