How to create an E-mail Account in Outlook 2003
- Open Outlook
- Tools menu → Email Accounts
- Verify that 'View or change existing email accounts' is selected → Next
- The e-mail account will display, usually labelled as mail.your-domain-name.co.za
- Click on mail.your-domain-name.co.za → Change
- Internet Email Settings will display
- Server Information section → Outgoing mail server (SMTP) - change to mail.your-domain-name.co.za
- More Settings → Internet Email Settings box will display in the lower right-hand corner
- Outgoing Server tab → My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication
- Verify that 'Use same settings as my incoming mail server' is selected → OK
- Next → Finish to close the Email Accounts box
- The settings for SMTP authentication have now been enabled.
How to create a new e-mail profile in Outlook 2007 and in Outlook 2003
Follow these steps to create a new e-mail profile in Outlook 2007 and in Outlook 2003: 1. Click...
How to read and send e-mail messages in Apple Mail
Once you have added an e-mail account and set up an outgoing server, you can begin to send and...
How to setup a Yahoo! email account on your iPad
This tutorial will show you how to setup a Yahoo! email account on your iPad. 1 First, locate...
How to open Apple Mail
Apple Mail is an e-mail program that is included with Apple's Mac OS X operating system. 1 One...