How to Set Up an E-mail Account in Outlook Express
- Start Outlook Express
- Tools → Accounts
NOTE: If the Internet Connection Wizard starts up automatically, miss out the next step
- Add → Mail to open the Internet Connection Wizard
- Your Name page: enter name to display on your e-mails → Next
- Internet Explorer Address page: enter e-mail address → Next
- E-mail Server Names page: select POP3
- Incoming / POP3 server will be mail.your-domain-name.co.za
- Outgoing mail server will be the ISP company that you are using to connect to the internet
- Internet Mail Logon page: enter e-mail address and its corresponding password
- Next → Finish
E-mail message with an attachment is sent repeatedly to recipients - Outlook 2003
When you send an e-mail message with a large attachment, you might experience situations where...
How to Configure Global Options in Horde
This tutorial assumes that you have already logged in to Horde webmail. How to Configure Global...
SMTP Error Delivery Codes
When your email can not be delivered, the SMTP server returns a notification, which includes...
How to Configuring your email settings on your iPad
This tutorial will show you how to configure your email settings on your iPad. 1 First, locate...