How to Set Up an E-mail Account in Outlook Express
- Start Outlook Express
- Tools → Accounts
NOTE: If the Internet Connection Wizard starts up automatically, miss out the next step
- Add → Mail to open the Internet Connection Wizard
- Your Name page: enter name to display on your e-mails → Next
- Internet Explorer Address page: enter e-mail address → Next
- E-mail Server Names page: select POP3
- Incoming / POP3 server will be mail.your-domain-name.co.za
- Outgoing mail server will be the ISP company that you are using to connect to the internet
- Internet Mail Logon page: enter e-mail address and its corresponding password
- Next → Finish
How to setup a Gmail account on your iPhone
This tutorial will show you how to setup a Gmail account on your iPhone. 1 First, locate and...
How to open an email message in Horde
This tutorial assumes you've already logged in to Horde webmail. Now let's learn how to open an...
How to create an E-mail Account in Outlook 2003
Open Outlook Tools menu → Email Accounts Verify that 'View or change existing email...
How to change your email password in Outlook 2010
This tutorial assumes you've already launched Outlook 2010. From time to time you may have to...