How to Enable SMTP Authentication using Outlook Express
- Open Outlook Express
- Tools → Accounts → Mail Tab
- Click the account that needs to be changed
- Outgoing / SMTP mail server setting needs to be mail.your-domain-name.co.za
- Tick My server requires authentication
- Settings: ensure that "Use same settings as my incoming mail server" is selected
- OK → Apply → OK
- Restart Outlook Express
How to Configuring your email settings on your iPad
This tutorial will show you how to configure your email settings on your iPad. 1 First, locate...
Can I Send Word and Excel documents via E-mail?
Yes, you can send Word documents and Excel spreadsheets via e-mail. You will need to attach the...
How to setup a mail account using IMAP
This tutorial assumes you have already set up an e-mail account in your control panel. 1 Go to...
What is an E-mail Signature?
An e-mail signature consists of text and/or images that are automatically added to the end of any...