How to create a mail account using Windows Live Mail 2011
- Open Windows Live Mail 2011
- Accounts → Email button
- Complete Email Address field
- Complete Password Field
- Complete Display Name field - for people who will be receiving your email
- Manually configure server settings
- Server address field: enter incoming mail server e.g. mail.your-domain-name.co.za
- Log on User Name field: enter email address
- Outgoing mail server: enter the outgoing mail server of the ISP company that you are using to connect to the Internet
- Restart the Windows Live Mail 2011 Application
How to setup a Yahoo! email account on your iPad
This tutorial will show you how to setup a Yahoo! email account on your iPad. 1 First, locate...
How to create a signature in Outlook 2007
You will need to open Outlook 2007 and do the following once the program has opened:1) In a...
SMTP Error Delivery Codes
When your email can not be delivered, the SMTP server returns a notification, which includes...
How to Configuring a POP email account with SSL in Outlook 2010
This tutorial assumes you've already launched Outlook 2010. 1 To configure a POP email account...