How to create a mail account using Windows Live Mail 2011
- Open Windows Live Mail 2011
- Accounts → Email button
- Complete Email Address field
- Complete Password Field
- Complete Display Name field - for people who will be receiving your email
- Manually configure server settings
- Server address field: enter incoming mail server e.g. mail.your-domain-name.co.za
- Log on User Name field: enter email address
- Outgoing mail server: enter the outgoing mail server of the ISP company that you are using to connect to the Internet
- Restart the Windows Live Mail 2011 Application
How to setup a mail account using POP
This tutorial assumes you have already set up an e-mail account in your control panel. 1 Click...
What is an SMTP Server Settings?
An SMTP Setting is your ISP's outgoing mail server address (i.e. the company that you are...
Troubleshoot Error Messages in Outlook and in Outlook Express
You may receive an error message that includes one or more of the following error codes:...
SMTP Error Delivery Codes
When your email can not be delivered, the SMTP server returns a notification, which includes...