Where would I use an SSL Certificate?
Any instance, where you wish information on your website to be transmitted across the internet in a safe and secure manner.
- Information being sent between your web site (and its web server) and your user's Internet browser.
- A corporate intranet requiring secure communications.
- Any emails being sent to and from your private email or network.
- Transmission of information between internal and external servers.
- Mobile communications, both sending and receiving.
What are the documents required for an Extended Validation (EV) SSL Certificate?
Acceptable Proof of Business is required by the Certificate Authorities, these Company...
What is an SSL Certificate?
An SSL Certificate is a piece of code called a digital computer file which serves a dual...
Why is it necessary to install an intermediate SSL Certificate?
The GeoTrust root hierarchy is now 2048 Bit RSA Key for higher security, all new certificates...
Install the RapidSSL Site Seal
Easy Installation of the Rapid SSL Seal 1. Right click on the Rapid SSL site seal image...