Where would I use an SSL Certificate?
Any instance, where you wish information on your website to be transmitted across the internet in a safe and secure manner.
- Information being sent between your web site (and its web server) and your user's Internet browser.
- A corporate intranet requiring secure communications.
- Any emails being sent to and from your private email or network.
- Transmission of information between internal and external servers.
- Mobile communications, both sending and receiving.
I don’t see a Domain Approver Email listed, how can I change it?
A Domain Approval email is only sent through to an email address that appears on your domain...
GeoTrust True Site Seal
A Sign of Security A GeoTrust® True Site Seal, available with every GeoTrust SSL Certificate,...
How do I know that a website has a valid SSL Certificate?
If a website has been secured with an SSL Certificate, it will display as’ https://’ in the...
Thawte Trusted Site Seal
How to Get the Thawte Trusted Site Seal The Thawte Trusted Site Seal is a globally recognized...