How to setup cPanel in your WHMCS as a Reseller.
1) Login to our https://www.domains.co.za/clientarea.php and select Manage Account => Reseller Hosting => WHM Login
2) Navigate to Clusters => Remote Access Key => Setup Remote Access Key and copy the Access Key displayed in the box.
3) Login to your WHMCS Admin Area and Navigate to Setup => Products/Servers => Servers and click on Add New Server
* if you do not have a server group configured, create one.
4) You will be presented with the following screen where the server details need to be entered.
Name: This is your choosen name for the server.
Hostname: This is the hostname of the server.
IP Address: This is the IP Address assigned to your account in the Reseller Welcome Email.
Assigned IP Addresses: The same as above, unless you have been given additional dedicated IP addresses.
Monthly Cost: You can enter your monthly cost for the server.
Maximum No of Accounts: This is the amount of accounts your Reseller account is limited too.
Primary Nameserver : ns1.cpns.co.za
Secondary Nameserver : ns2.cpns.co.za
Type: CPanel or CPanelExtended
Username: Your Reseller Username
Password: Leave Blank
Access Hash: This is the Remote Access Hash which is copied in step 2.
Secure: Tick this box
5) Click on the Save button when you are done. You can now configure your Hosting Packages to utilize your Reseller Account.