How do I upload my own images to use in Site Builder?
In order to use your own images on your websites, you must first upload them into your Site Builder control panel.
To do this, simply follow these steps:-
- In the Site Builder Window, click the "Content Elements" tab. (on the Top left of the Site Builder Window).
- Select the "Images and Videos" tab, from the left menu.
- Click the "File Manager" button on the right.
- Select the "Upload Files" option in the bottom left (of the new window) and select the file that you would like to add to your Site Builder.
- As the Upload File function only allows you to upload 1 file at a time, should you have multiple files / images that you wish to add to your Site Builder, it would be better to use the "dropzone" functionality (found in the File Manager window), as this allows you to queue a large number of files and then upload them all at the same time.
- You are able to separate the images you upload into various folders, in order to make them easier to manage and update.
Do web pages cost feature points?
Yes, with the exception of the Home Page, any additional pages added to your website will deduct...
How do I set up email accounts on my Site Builder Plan?
You are welcome to setup your own e-mail accounts / addresses using you Site Builder’s...
How do I add, edit or delete web pages from my Site Builder website structure?
To modify your website structure, page layout, you simply need to click the "Website Structure"...
How do I change specific colours or fonts on my website?
In order to change specific colours or fonts on your website, you must be in "Expert Mode". To...