How do I upload my own images to use in Site Builder?
In order to use your own images on your websites, you must first upload them into your Site Builder control panel.
To do this, simply follow these steps:-
- In the Site Builder Window, click the "Content Elements" tab. (on the Top left of the Site Builder Window).
- Select the "Images and Videos" tab, from the left menu.
- Click the "File Manager" button on the right.
- Select the "Upload Files" option in the bottom left (of the new window) and select the file that you would like to add to your Site Builder.
- As the Upload File function only allows you to upload 1 file at a time, should you have multiple files / images that you wish to add to your Site Builder, it would be better to use the "dropzone" functionality (found in the File Manager window), as this allows you to queue a large number of files and then upload them all at the same time.
- You are able to separate the images you upload into various folders, in order to make them easier to manage and update.
How do I change specific colours or fonts on my website?
In order to change specific colours or fonts on your website, you must be in "Expert Mode". To...
Can I try out Site Builder’s features before signing up?
Before signing up for one of the Site Builder plans, you are welcome to try out all of Site...
How do I delete a Widget?
To delete a Widget, you simply need to click the "Trash Can" icon found in the top right of the...
How do I add YouTube clips to my website?
If you would like to stream or display a movie or clip from another site (EG: YouTube) on your...