How do I upload my own images to use in Site Builder?
In order to use your own images on your websites, you must first upload them into your Site Builder control panel.
To do this, simply follow these steps:-
- In the Site Builder Window, click the "Content Elements" tab. (on the Top left of the Site Builder Window).
- Select the "Images and Videos" tab, from the left menu.
- Click the "File Manager" button on the right.
- Select the "Upload Files" option in the bottom left (of the new window) and select the file that you would like to add to your Site Builder.
- As the Upload File function only allows you to upload 1 file at a time, should you have multiple files / images that you wish to add to your Site Builder, it would be better to use the "dropzone" functionality (found in the File Manager window), as this allows you to queue a large number of files and then upload them all at the same time.
- You are able to separate the images you upload into various folders, in order to make them easier to manage and update.
What movie formats can I upload to my website?
While a variety of video / movie formats is supported by the Site Builder Solution, we suggest...
If I move to a non-Site Builder hosting plan, what will happen to my website?
If you decide to move to a Non-Site Builder hosting plan, your Site Builder website will no...
Do web pages cost feature points?
Yes, with the exception of the Home Page, any additional pages added to your website will deduct...
Can I add more additional Feature Points to my Limited Site Builder plan?
Regrettably, we are not able to add any additional feature points to the Limited Site Builder...