How do I upload my own images to use in Site Builder?
In order to use your own images on your websites, you must first upload them into your Site Builder control panel.
To do this, simply follow these steps:-
- In the Site Builder Window, click the "Content Elements" tab. (on the Top left of the Site Builder Window).
- Select the "Images and Videos" tab, from the left menu.
- Click the "File Manager" button on the right.
- Select the "Upload Files" option in the bottom left (of the new window) and select the file that you would like to add to your Site Builder.
- As the Upload File function only allows you to upload 1 file at a time, should you have multiple files / images that you wish to add to your Site Builder, it would be better to use the "dropzone" functionality (found in the File Manager window), as this allows you to queue a large number of files and then upload them all at the same time.
- You are able to separate the images you upload into various folders, in order to make them easier to manage and update.
If I have already used a specific Widget on one page of my website, should I choose to add it to another page, will it cost any feature points?
Yes, every time a Widget is allocated to a page on your website, feature points are deducted from...
What does WYSIWYG stand for?
WYSIWYG is an acronym, for the term "What You See Is What You Get".
Where can I see how many feature points I have used?
If you look at the bottom left corner of the Site Builder Window, you will see a...
I published my new website on my newly registered domain but when I go to my domain in my internet browser the website does not display, why not?
There is a 30 - 60 minutes window between the registration of a NEW domain and its information...