How do I upload my own images to use in Site Builder?
In order to use your own images on your websites, you must first upload them into your Site Builder control panel.
To do this, simply follow these steps:-
- In the Site Builder Window, click the "Content Elements" tab. (on the Top left of the Site Builder Window).
- Select the "Images and Videos" tab, from the left menu.
- Click the "File Manager" button on the right.
- Select the "Upload Files" option in the bottom left (of the new window) and select the file that you would like to add to your Site Builder.
- As the Upload File function only allows you to upload 1 file at a time, should you have multiple files / images that you wish to add to your Site Builder, it would be better to use the "dropzone" functionality (found in the File Manager window), as this allows you to queue a large number of files and then upload them all at the same time.
- You are able to separate the images you upload into various folders, in order to make them easier to manage and update.
Do I have to use a widget to display images or videos on my website?
No, images and video files can be added directly to the pages of your website, however, please...
How do I view or change the settings on a Widget?
To view or change the settings on a Widget, you simply need to click the "Wrench" icon found in...
How do I access Site Builder, once I have signed up?
Once your Site Builder plan has been activated, you will be able to access the Site Builder...
If I want to update my website what do I do?
To update your Site Builder website, with new information, images, etc, all you need to do is...