How do I upload my own images to use in Site Builder?
In order to use your own images on your websites, you must first upload them into your Site Builder control panel.
To do this, simply follow these steps:-
- In the Site Builder Window, click the "Content Elements" tab. (on the Top left of the Site Builder Window).
- Select the "Images and Videos" tab, from the left menu.
- Click the "File Manager" button on the right.
- Select the "Upload Files" option in the bottom left (of the new window) and select the file that you would like to add to your Site Builder.
- As the Upload File function only allows you to upload 1 file at a time, should you have multiple files / images that you wish to add to your Site Builder, it would be better to use the "dropzone" functionality (found in the File Manager window), as this allows you to queue a large number of files and then upload them all at the same time.
- You are able to separate the images you upload into various folders, in order to make them easier to manage and update.
If I update my Site Builder website, how long will it be before the updates are live?
Any updates done to your Site Builder website will be displayed in a matter of moments once your...
How do I view or change the settings on a Widget?
To view or change the settings on a Widget, you simply need to click the "Wrench" icon found in...
How do I access Site Builder, once I have signed up?
Once your Site Builder plan has been activated, you will be able to access the Site Builder...
Where can I see how many feature points I have used?
If you look at the bottom left corner of the Site Builder Window, you will see a...