How do I reset my Site Builder website?
In order to reset your Site Builder to the original default, please follow these steps:-
1. Log into your Domains.co.za Account via our website.
2. Click "Site Builder" on the (left) Dashboard menu.
3. Click the "cPanel" button.
4. In the cPanel Window, select the "File Manager" icon (under the "Files" section).
5. On the pop up that appears, ensure that the "Web Root" option is selected and click "Go".
6. In the new window that opens, simply delete all the files/folders found here.
From here you can simply close the "cPanel" tabs/windows and then access the Site Builder Platform, through your account.
Please note: Should you carry out these steps, any information (e.g. images, videos, etc.) - that you have uploaded to the Site Builder platform - will be lost and will have to be re-uploaded, should you wish to use them.