How to Pay using i-Pay
Login to your account on domains.co.za
- If you need to purchase a new product (My Account – Services) then proceed to Checkout
- or, scroll down on your Dashboard Overview and select an unpaid Invoice/s - click Pay Now
- On the screen Enter Payment Info – select i-Pay
- Check the box – I have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- Click Complete Order
You will be redirected to the i-Pay secure Payment Gateway screen where you can select the Bank you wish to pay from.
- Login using your own Internet Banking Profile details – should you have selected the incorrect bank, you can still reselect the correct one on this screen.
Please Note: i-Pay does not store your details.
- Your bank will then send you an OTP (One Time Pin) to either your cellphone or email address - whichever one you have authorised.
- Select Pay and on the next screen select the Bank Account
Please Note: Should you have more than one account linked i.e. Current & Credit Card or Savings, i-Pay will request that you select the one you wish to pay from and will then revert back to the OTP screen and you will have to enter a second OTP – and Click Continue
- The payment is complete and you will be redirected back to the Domains website’s Order Confirmation page.
Please Note: Your bank will have added DiaMatrix cc as a beneficiary, which will allow you to do a straight-forward EFT if you prefer.