Can I invite certain people to view my WordPress Blog site and have access to it?
You will need the person’s name and their email address and then you can select which option you wish them to have. The available options are:
- Administrator – this allows access to virtually everything that you as the owner can access.
- Editor – this selection will have access to pages, categories, tags, posts, comments and links.
- Author – can write, edit, publish and upload images top their own posts.
- Follower – can read and comment on pages and posts on a Public Site.
- Viewer – can comment and read on posts and pages on a Private Site.
- Login to your WordPress site
- Click Manage
- Select People
- Open the Invite tab
- Enter the Email address
- Select the Role you want them to have
- Write your Custom Message
- Click Send InvitationThe person you invited will receive an email with an Accept Invitation button, which they will need to click on to accept.