What are the Reading Settings on my WordPress Blog site?
The options available under Reading are:
- Your Home Page displays – selections can be made as a static page, latest posts with the specific URL for either.
- Blog Pages show at most – number of posts displayed
- Syndication Feeds show the most recent – number of feeds to display
- For each Article in a Feed show – choose between full text or Summary versions.
- Search Engine Visibility – you can request that search engines do not index your site, however this is up to the search engine itself.