Domains.co.za is one of the fastest growing Internet Service Providers (ISP) in South Africa. We have been developing and delivering award-winning Internet solutions to consumer, retail and commercial customers since 2002.
We are looking for a talented, well-motivated individual of excellence for this position. They must be able to maintain the high levels of service and accuracy which we currently achieve.
They will work within the Accounts Department team and assist our clients with their billing and account queries. They will ensure that all accounts functions are handled efficiently, accurately, effectively and professionally. They must have the ability to help grow the domains.co.za brand.
Cost to Company: R10 000 – R15 000 Gross per month + incentives
Job Level: Mid-Level
- Must have a valid Matric
- Must have at least 2 years’ proven relevant work experience working with both Debtors and Creditors
- Must have a thorough understanding of accounting concepts
- Must have excellent computer literacy, specifically with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must have an advanced knowledge of the Internet and its terminology
- Must be able to work under pressure and achieve targets and deadlines
- Must have excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Must be able to build rapport with clients and ‘think on their feet’
- Must respond to all email requests within the agreed time
- Must have excellent telephone skills and ensure appropriate action is taken relative to each call
- Must be able to pay attention to detail and provide an excellent customer service
- Must have the ability to plan, prioritise and organise their own workload, and to work comfortably within our deadlines
- Must be flexible for adhoc duties as and when required
- Must liaise with other staff to ensure that all relevant departments are aware of possible potential issues which may require resolution.
- Must meet KPI’s for the department and company
- Must have a minimum of 2 contactable references
- Tertiary education or additional accounting related education
- Bookkeeping experience this is a must have
- Working knowledge of Pastel Accounting
Personal Skills / Attributes
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Must be honest and hard-working
- Integrity and confidentiality is a necessity
- Must be self-motivated and self-disciplined and take their responsibilities seriously
- Must want a position where their individual contribution makes an impact on the company
- Must have an ability to deal with difficult clients/situations in a patient ad friendly manner
- Applicant must be able to work in, AND with, a team of other people.
- All the normal Personal stuff we normally forget about (Neat, tidy, punctual, courteous, passionate, etc.)
- Confidence to work directly with difficult clients
Please do not apply for this position if your skills and experience are not suitable as described above. All applications that are not suitable will be immediately rejected.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted, if you have not heard from us within 7 days of submitting your CV; please consider your application unsuccessful.