Customer Service / Client Retentions
Domains.co.za is one of the fastest growing Internet Service Providers (ISP) in South Africa. We have been developing and delivering award-winning Internet solutions to consumer, retail and commercial customers since 2002.
We are looking for a talented, well-motivated individual of excellence for this position. They must be able to maintain the high levels of service and accuracy which we currently achieve.
Cost to Company: Market Related + incentives
Job Level: Mid-Level
You will be in direct contact with our clients helping them to resolve any customer, sales or support related issues that they may have. You will work with all departments in order to achieve a symmetric view. You will be handling incoming calls and assisting our clients with all related queries as well as clients who may have canceled assessing the customer experience. You will ensure that all accounts’ functions are handled efficiently, effectively and with professionalism at all times.
- Must have a valid Matric
- Must have at least 2 years relevant work experience working in the internet / domains / web hosting environment
- Must be computer literate (MS Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Must have an advanced knowledge of the Internet and terminology
- Must be able to work under pressure and achieve targets and deadlines
- Must have excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Must have excellent telephone skills and ensure appropriate action is taken relative to each call
- Must be able to pay attention to detail and provide an excellent customer service
- Must have the ability to plan, prioritise and organise their own workload, and to work comfortably within our deadlines
- Must be flexible for adhoc duties as and when required
- Must be able to build rapport with clients and ‘think on their feet’ especially when faced with a negative situation and to turn it around to reflect positively for the company
- Must respond to all email requests within the agreed time
- Must have a minimum of 2 contactable references
- Tertiary or additional related education
Personal Skills / Attributes
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Must be honest and hard-working
- Integrity and confidentiality is a necessity
- Must be self-motivated and self-disciplined and take their responsibilities seriously
- Must want a position where their individual contribution makes an impact on the company
- Must have an ability to deal with difficult clients/situations in a patient ad friendly manner
- Applicant must be able to work in, AND with, a team of other people.
- All the normal Personal stuff we normally forget about (Neat, tidy, punctual, courteous, passionate, etc.)
- Confidence to work directly with difficult clients
Please do not apply for this position if your skills and experience are not suitable as described above. All applications that are not suitable will be immediately rejected.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted, if you have not heard from us within 7 days of submitting your CV; please consider your application unsuccessful.