Front End Web Developer
Mid-Senior Level Front End Web Developer
R25 000 – R45 000 per month CTC
Degree or Other
Fulltime Mid-Senior Level Front End Developer needed for Domains.co.za one of the fastest growing website hosting companies in Southern Africa, based in Johannesburg. We are looking for an in-house mid-senior level, skilled front-end developer, a minimum of 3 years’ experience is a non-negotiable requirement, preferable will be 3-5 years.
It would be advantageous to any prospective candidate to ensure that they have a working knowledge of most of the software listed under Advantageous, below.
This full time position is available immediately.
- Tertiary qualification/s in web development or similar
- Recent portfolio and contactable references
- Working experience in:
- DHTML and HTML5
- Smarty and Responsive Design
- Must be able to showcase previous professional and clean developing.
- Candidate must absolutely be in sync with recent development standards and trends.
Must have excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Assistant to the Senior Developer with the development and implementation of the existing and new company websites.
- Understand, read, implement and test Restful and 3rd Party APIs into existing websites.
- Be able to work within the design boundaries for all of the company’s products.
- Be able to ensure cross-browser compatibility within their work.
- Keep abreast of new trends in front-end development and provide new ideas and approaches to our existing online presence.
- Good understanding of WHMCS
- Understanding of UI/UX web design
- Angular JS
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop
- MVC Framework
- Be timeous, conscientious and able to work within deadlines.
- Be flexible, able to work within a team or alone.
- The ability to find and troubleshoot development inconsistencies.
- Understand and be able to follow instructions clearly and concisely.
- Excellence in coding structure and a definite pride in your work.
- A good eye for detail and should be passionate about developing.
- Focused, self-motivated, self-driven and enthusiastic.
- Be usability focused in implementation.
- Team player.
- Ability to learn quickly – technically
- Good time management.
- Solutions driven personality.
- Own transport required.
Please ensure that you have an online portfolio, where we can specifically see the development in the function of design, usability and technical accuracy. We will not accept a CV that does not provide a comprehensive portfolio of personally completed development work – should the development have been done in a team environment, please give specifics as to your duties within the project.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum requirements and experience. This position is only open to South African citizens.
Please do not apply for this position if your skills and experience are not suitable as described above. All applications that are not suitable will be immediately rejected.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted, if you have not heard from us within 7 days of submitting your CV; please consider your application unsuccessful.