Domains.co.za is one of the fastest growing domain registration, website hosting and cloud solution providers in South Africa. We have been developing and delivering award-winning solutions to consumer, retail and commercial customers since 2002.
We are looking for a talented, well-motivated individual of excellence for this position. They must be able to maintain the high levels of service and accuracy which we currently achieve.
Cost to Company: R9 000 – R12 500 per month + incentives
Job Level: Tier 1 Customer Technical Support Agent
You will be in direct contact with our clients helping them to resolve any support issues that they may have. You will work within a team of passionate people whose goals are to maintain excellent service and to build our Domains.co.za brand further. You will be handling incoming calls, support tickets and even online support chats in order to assist our customers. We strive for efficiency, effectiveness and professionalism at all times.
- Must have at least 1-year relevant work experience working in the internet / domains / web hosting environment
- Must be able to use web based applications (whm/cpanel)
- Must be able to configure mail applications
- Must have a valid Matric
- Must be computer literate (MS Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Must have advanced knowledge of the Internet and terminology
- Must be able to work under pressure and achieve targets and deadlines
- Must have excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Must have excellent telephone skills and ensure appropriate action is taken relative to each call
- Must be able to pay attention to detail and provide an excellent customer service
- Must have the ability to plan, prioritise and organise their own workload, and to work comfortably within our deadlines
- Must be flexible for adhoc duties as and when required
- Must be able to build rapport with clients and ‘think on their feet’
- Must respond to all email requests within the agreed time
- Meeting KPI’s for the department and company
- Must have a minimum of 2 contactable references
- Tertiary or additional IT hardware or support related education
Personal Skills / Attributes
- Must be reliable & punctual
- Must be honest
- Integrity & confidentiality is a necessity
- Must be self-motivated and self-disciplined
- Must have excellent communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Must have excellent telephone skills
- Applicant must be able to work in AND with a team of other people.
- All the normal Personal stuff we normally forget about (Neat, tidy, punctual, courteous, passionate, etc.)
- Confident to work directly with clients
Please do not apply for this position if your skills and experience are not suitable as described above. All applications that are not suitable will be immediately rejected.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted, if you have not heard from us within 7 days of submitting your CV; please consider your application unsuccessful.