Web Hosting in South Africa
Get a powerful web hosting platform for your website at affordable prices
domains.co.za offers fast, reliable and secure web hosting. Your website deserves the best web hosting in South Africa from one of the leading web hosting companies in South Africa.
Web Hosting Packages
R125 p/m Most Popular
All listed prices exclude premium domain names
* Free Domain Registration applies to the following extensions only - .co.za,.xyz,.org.za,.net.za,.web.za,.online
* Free Domain Registration is only applicable at time of purchase
All Web Hosting Plans Include
With our industry leading services you will love our hosting
10 reasons why people love domains.co.za
Featured 1-Click Easy Installs
1-Click Installs make installing applications like Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal and many more effortless.
There are over 260 applications which can easily be installed in a click of a mouse.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which Web Hosting package is right for me?
If you are a home user wanting a personal website, then Budget Hosting Plan should be suitable for your needs.
If you are a small business looking to host your company website with email addresses, the Value or Pro Hosting Plans should be suitable for your business needs.
If you are looking to host directories, e-commerce websites or forums, then the Pro or Expert plans should be suitable for your needs.
What's included with my Website Hosting Package?
The Website Hosting Package will give you everything you need to host your personal or company website. The packages include a free .co.za domain which will help you secure your presence online.
All hosting plans include the Award Winning website hosting control panel called cPanel. cPanel will allow you to manage all aspects of your website hosting package from the creating of email accounts, managing databases, backing up your website and viewing of your website statistics. Our Website Hosting Knowledge is packed with informative step-by-step guides. Don't worry if you get stuck, our support staff are always on hand to assist.
Can I Upgrade or Downgrade my hosting package later?
Certainly, we allow you a great deal of flexibility. You can upgrade or downgrade your website hosting package at any time. You may simply do it yourself or call us if you require assistance. For cancellations, you'll need to provide us with a calendar month's notice
What customer support do I get?
domains.co.za is proud to offer our Web Hosting customers the services of our exceptional, customer support staff. Our team is highly trained, friendly and dedicated to your success. We offer a knowledgebase with useful tutorials and videos that will assist you with all aspects of hosting your website.
What is 1-Click Easy Installs?
1-Click Installs make installing applications like Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal and many more effortless. There are over 300 applications which can easily be installed in a click of a mouse.
What SSL do I get for R25/month?
You can add Certum SSL to your website to secure your customers browsing of your website for only R25 per month. Give your customers peace of mind and give your website a Google Ranking Boost by adding an SSL to it.
What is SSD?
SSD's (Solid State Drives) are the next generation of hard drives which have no moving parts, utilize less power, and are up to 500% faster than a traditional hard drives. We use them to ensure your website runs lightening fast.
Terms & Conditions
- On termination, or expiry, of your account and / or the CodeGuard backup solution, you will no longer have the right to continue to use the Software and / or the Services. Please note that you will no longer be able to access and restore your backup data either.
- Should you fail to pay / renew your monthly invoice / subscription, CodeGuard may terminate your account and delete all backups within your profile immediately and without notice.
- As CodeGuard is a Licensed Service from a 3rd Party Provider, NO refunds can be issued once the product has been purchased.
- You agree to pay the fixed subscription fees for the account type you have selected, as well as agreeing to any applicable restrictions thereof, including quotas on the amount of storage and / or databases you are allowed to use. If you exceed any quota allocated to your account, you hereby agree that CodeGuard may restrict your ability to backup further data until you have reduced your storage usage, or upgraded to a larger CodeGuard account with a higher disk space quota.
- You may cancel your subscription PRIOR to the next billing date to avoid future charges and your CodeGuard service will continue until the end of the current billing period. Please note that NO service fees will be refunded.
- You are responsible for keeping your passwords secure, and you agree not to disclose your passwords to any third party. You are solely responsible for any activity that occurs under your Usernames and Accounts, including any and all Sub-accounts.
- Even though CodeGuard backups are performed automatically, you are required to / responsible for logging in and managing your backups, performing tests and test restores, thus ensuring that your backups are performed correctly and in their entirety.